lördag 30 oktober 2010

Ny låt på majspäjs.

Ny låt klar! Vräk på volymen och lyssna:
Det är akustiskt, elektroniskt och mobilinspelningar från repan och från regnrusk. Fast på ett strukturerat vis.

i am there
let me go, win me back
im the spring, youre the field

i am there
give me love, give me wine
youre pure stress on wheels

i am there
you are cold, you are harsh
youre a bassline i need

i am there
youre the scars in my face
youre my breasts and my tongue

this is where i started and now im gonna leave you
this is where i started, am i suppose to miss you
this is where i started, will i ever return to
this small big city with a lack of soul
this is where i started, can i come back to see you
this is where i started, will i ever know you
this is where i started, am i suppose to feel you
is this still where i belong

(Jag och Alice satt samma natt, på olika platser och spelade in låtar om att flytta ifrån sin hemstad. Utan att veta om att den andre gjorde det. Ack, detta manblirsommanumgås. Hennes låt heter "Kullaviks hamn", har en fantastisk text och den kan du lyssna på här.)


Inga kommentarer: